Unofficial transcripts are accessed and produced through the Student Portal for any student who attended MPC between Fall 1995 and now.  After logging into the Student Portal, select 'view grades' from the burgundy column on the left hand side of the page and then select all semesters.  What appears is the unofficial transcript.

For students who attended or took any courses prior to Fall 1995, records are maintained on microfilm and are not digitized for access through the student portal.  These records are obtained by completing an official transcript request due to staff having to manually reference microfilm and produce a hard copy of the record.  Please see the how do I order a transcript page for details on placing an order for official transcripts.