If you have lost or misplaced your degree or certificate, you can request a duplicate copy. Please submit a written request to the Admissions and Records Office that includes your current name, name at the time of attendance if different, date of birth, Social Security or Student ID number, year graduated, degree received, mailing address of where we are to send the degree, and physical signature (electronic signatures are not valid) with payment of $15 by check or money order.