Great question and we are so excited for you!  The first step is to meet with an academic counselor to ensure your degree requirements have been met.  A counseling appointment can conveniently be set up through your WebReg Student Portal or by calling (831) 646-4020. Please read over our Graduation Requirements page for additional information.