To submit transcript to MPC, you will need to request transcripts from each of the schools you have attended and follow their process for having official records sent directly to us.   

We are able to accept transcripts in many ways:

  • By mail.  Our mailing address is:
         Monterey Peninsula College
         ATTN: Admissions & Records
         980 Fremont Street
         Monterey, CA 93940
  • Electronically.  Please send to
  • In person.  Official transcripts may be submitted in person to the Admissions & Records office in their original sealed envelope.

Students who have completed college level courses outside of the U.S. must first have their transcripts evaluated before sending them to us.  Please visit for evaluation service providers.