Add codes are used as part of the registration process when a class has started and we are in late registration. To start, please log into your WebReg portal. Then, follow the steps below:
- Click on 'Add/Drop/Register' in the burgundy column on the left side of the page.
- Select a term from the drop down menu.
- If prompted, update your personal information or click on 'No Changes'.
- Enter the section number of your course. (This is not the add code.) Then click 'Add to Cart'.
- Select either a letter grade or Pass/No pass grading option, if applicable to your class.
- The next screen will list the classes you have in your shopping cart. If you are finished, click 'Checkout'. If you have more classes to add, select 'More Schedule Changes'.
- The payment screen is next. Choose how you will pay to complete the checkout process. Credit card payments are due at the time you register. By selecting 'Pay by Cash or Check', you are able to secure your seat in the class and defer payment to a later date.
- Verify your transaction is complete:
- Select 'Student Portal Home' in the burgundy column on the left side of the page.
- Click on 'Class Schedule/Fees' to view your class schedule. All successful transactions are immediately viewable on this page.
Note: If you were previously on a waitlist for the course, you would first need to drop from the waitlist and then follow the above listed steps.